Mobile is a destination in itself. People are spending up to 3 hours on their mobile phone and expectations for a positive experience is growing. An analysis of mobile websites against 60 different criteria uncovered 5 core categories that matter most to consumers. The full article can be found here.
1. Discoverability. how easy is it for people to find you on the mobile web?
2. Optimization. Page speed and mobile friendliness are critical.
3. Usability. Can people find what they’re looking for?
4. Navigation. Finding what you want should be simple and intuitive.
5. Desired Actions. How easy is it for users to do what they want?