Small businesses and nonprofits who adopt mobile apps, can now do it for less than $1000 a year, including designing and publishing the mobile app. The Mobile App Manager platform is designed for WordPress and does not require developer support. With Mobile App Manager, you can create and update your website and mobile app using the same resources and people.
Is a mobile app for me and my business?
It’s important to know that a mobile app is not for every visitor to your website. A mobile app IS for your best and most frequent visitors. These visitors want what you offer. They also want faster, more convenient access to your information. Sure you have a responsive website, but with a mobile app you can engage with these visitors more effectively while providing them with a better experience. Plus, the push notifications feature, you can connect with this audience to announce upcoming events, share news and special offers from local merchants.
The Mobile App Manager for WordPress allows you to
- Create an app using your website as the content platform
- Integrate content from your website such as directory and membership plugins, pages and posts
- Push notifications to mobile phones to alert users about news and relevant information
Let visitors browse information the way they want to
- Users can get information faster because the content is stored on their phone
- Content changes that you make are automatically updated on the app, in the background
- A favorites feature lets users bookmark app pages
Get started with Mobile App Manager for free. Install the plugin to see what your mobile app can look like. You chose the icons, layout and logo on the home screen. Your app pages are created automatically. You can preview your app with the TSL Local App Previewer on your phone. See changes you make when you connect your website to the previewer. Test push notifications too.