Mobile App Manager is the all-in-one solution for mobile
For anyone looking to create a beautiful mobile app with native app pages, push notifications and better performance than a web browser on mobile devices.
Download the plugin to get started.
Our home page template comes with 12 buttons and customizable content, background, icons and social profiles. Use the previewer app to see your content.
Mobile App Manager integrates with WordPress plugins to give you everything you need to run your site.
Mobile App Manager includes a set of marketing tools to engage your audience including push notifications. A metabox appears on each published page or post to enable you to send a push notification.
App Setup is the first step to creating your mobile app home screen.
Every button is a starting point for selecting content such as pages, posts or categories to style it the way you want.
Add a new button.
Start with a button. Add a title. Select a different icon.
Pick your content.
- The mobile app adapts to display category listings and individual posts or pages.
- Map features directions
- Favorites displays bookmarked posts
- URL can open any website in the apps browser
- Private content settings will open a login page for restricted content
Change the background. Select a new color. Upload a photo.
- Upload your logo.
- Or upload your background image to include your logo.
Add your social media profiles.
- Works with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Youtube, Pinterest
Preview your app
- by installing the local app on your phone you can view your design. Can be installed on iPhone and Android by up to 15 people.
Sign up for a plan and we get you published.
Think of TSL as your own publishing team with unlimited updates, ongoing maintenance for iOS and Android and customer support. Buy a plan and activate your account to get your mobile app published in the app store.