TSL Mobile App Manager is a WordPress plugin and cloud based service, which means that you can build a mobile app right inside your WordPress dashboard. It has the features you’ll need to use your WordPress content to design and customize your mobile app. Get started with a mobile app builder that manages updates in realtime, publishes your app to the app store and includes essential marketing tools to get more users.
It’s simple to get started in WordPress:
- Download the plugin and activate.
- Mobile App Manager, App Setup page, is the area for designing your home page screen.
- Category lists and detail pages look beautiful when you organize content with Business Directory, Connections Directory , GeoDirectory or Chamber Dashboard Business Directory plugins for WordPress.
- Get the previewer app and download it to your phone to see what your app looks like.
Getting published in the app store
Subscribe to a TSL service plan to submit your app to the app store. TSL enables your app to be published using the TSL developer account. With the TSL service plan you get access to essential marketing tools to help you engage new users.
TSL Service Plans start at $30.00 per month. Only when you increase the number of listings you have in the directory do you need to upgrade the plan level. Get the Starter Service Plan for 30 listings for $30/month. Get 2 months free with yearly billing.
TSL Mobile App Manager:
- Works with any theme.
- Updates to posts on WordPress appear in real time on the mobile app.
- Manage content in one place for both a website and app.
- Includes Essential Marketing Tool 1: The Mobile website banner (SmartBanner) provides visitors with option to install or view the mobile app.
- Includes Essential Marketing Tool 2: QR code generator for marketing campaigns.
- Includes the TSL default images. Upload your own or purchase the design package to get custom images for your app.
TSL Mobile App Manager requires a TSL service plan to publish the mobile app in the app stores.