Social apps make it easier to connect people online. People are relying on mobile apps to work, play and stay up-to-date on what is going on. More than 200 billion app downloads prove that this trend will continue.
Do you have an idea and need an app developed? You can start by identifying a list of features. Your ideas may include
- messenger and chatting
- invitations and groups
- near me news, events and business listings
- entertainment such as media sharing
- social sharing to instagram, facebook
- newsfeed and profile wall
Our social media apps are designed to fit your target audience needs and wants:
- Custom screen design elements with your colors, fonts and other design elements. Your screen layouts are designed and customized to specs with features and functionality for your app.
- Development and testing with users. We fix issues and continue to iterate with new versions. You will see the app is user-friendly.
- Launch your app to the app store and get published.
Grow with your audience and add-on features such as:
- deals and payments for multi-vendor marketplace, like Groupon promoting and selling products of businesses who advertise to your audience
- onboarding and tips about how to use features.
- virtual gaming to invite users to participate in offline events with an online component such as scavenger hunts.
A few examples of social media projects:
KICKIN’ BRASS: for gun sport enthusiasts. Users catalog their equipment, invite friends and score shootouts.
BBURB- Black Business Directory: Organizations add their listing and users find places nearby, like Yelp. Users leave reviews, share with friends and contact businesses.
XCHANGE POST – Rentals: Users can book and rent equipment by searching for items nearby, chat with sellers. Sellers upload items from the app like Ebay.