Social apps make it easier to connect people online. We are relying on mobile apps to work, play and stay up-to-date on what is going on. More than 200 billion app downloads prove that this trend will continue.
Do you have an idea for a social media app? You can start by identifying a list of features. Your ideas may include
- messenger and chatting
- invitations and groups
- near me news, events and business listings
- entertainment such as media sharing
- social sharing to instagram, facebook
- newsfeed and profile wall
Our social media apps are designed to fit your target audience needs and wants:
- Custom screen design elements with your colors, fonts and other design elements. Your screen layouts are designed and customized to specs with features and functionality for your app.
- Development and testing with users. We fix issues and continue to iterate with new versions. You will see the app is user-friendly.
- Launch your app to the app store and get published.
Grow with your audience and add-on features such as:
- deals and payments for multi-vendor marketplace, like Groupon promoting and selling products of businesses who advertise to your audience
- onboarding and tips about how to use features.
- virtual gaming to invite users to participate in offline events with an online component such as scavenger hunts.
A few examples of social media projects:
KICKIN’ BRASS: for gun sport enthusiasts. Users catalog their equipment, invite friends and score shootouts.
BBURB- Black Business Directory: Organizations add their listing and users find places nearby, like Yelp. Users leave reviews, share with friends and contact businesses.
XCHANGE POST – Rentals: Users can book and rent equipment by searching for items nearby, chat with sellers. Sellers upload items from the app like Ebay.